Literacy Summit: Speaker Resources
On Thursday, Oct. 21, we held our first Literacy Summit, Empowering Oregon’s Youngest Readers for Success. At the Summit, we convened a group of education and policy leaders to discuss the state of early literacy in Oregon and share strategies for supporting reading development and social-emotional learning for our state’s youngest students. Our speakers have shared the following resources from their presentations.
- Family Language Survey shared by Dr. Lillian Duran
- PreK Reading Cards shared by Jessica Palmer
- Prenatal-36 Month Reading Cards shared by Jessica Palmer
- Family Resources curated by The Shadow Project shared by Sharon Juenemann
- Social and emotional learning resources from PAWsitive Choices shared by Lindsey Kealey