Ways to Support
There are several simple ways you can support SMART Reading:
- Are you a Fred Meyer Shopper?
- Make SMART Reading your charity of choice with Fred Meyer’s Rewards program. Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to SMART Reading at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. Click on “Re-enroll” or “Link Your Rewards Card Now” (you may need to create an account). You can then search for us by our nonprofit number: UW793. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping us earn a gift!
- Support SMART Reading while shopping on Amazon
- Do your online shopping through www.smile.amazon.com and select SMART Reading as your charity of choice. Then 0.5% of the price you pay for items on Amazon will be a gift to SMART Reading. It’s as simple as that!
- Socialize with SMART Reading.
- Help us share our work through social media by following us on whatever social channels you’re using and sharing our posts. You can find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/smartreadingor; Twitter at www.twitter.com/smartreadingor; Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/smartreadingor; and Instagram at www.instagram.com/smartreadingor.
- Help us recruit Volunteer Readers!
- Did you know that more than half of new volunteers come to SMART Reading through word of mouth? Our current supporters are our best advocates. Help spread the word!
- Support the Oregon Cultural Trust
- We are one of 1,400 nonprofits who receive funding from the Oregon Cultural Trust. Learn how you can double your impact by taking advantage of Oregon’s cultural tax credit: