SMART Reading Associate Board
Raising Friends and Funds for SMART Reading!
The SMART Reading Associate Board is comprised of emerging professionals who represent diverse skill sets and professional backgrounds, and have demonstrated a commitment to serve as SMART Reading ambassadors within the Portland Metro area.
They work to “friendraise” and fundraise for SMART Reading, building awareness for our mission in the community and bringing in dollars to support local SMART Reading programs. They host one or two small friendraising events each year, as well as a signature fundraising event in the fall. The Associate Board has raised more than $100,000 since their inception in 2012. SMART Reading is grateful to have this committed group of young leaders on board!
The Associate Board’s annual fundraiser, the SMART Sip, was held on Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019.
Associate Board Roster:
- Joyce Attar, World Foods Everett / Barbur World Foods
- Ryan Benson, Touchmark
- David Bynum, adidas
- Graham Clancy, Umpqua Bank
- Andrew Eddy, Perkins & Co.
- Moira Farnsworth, Boly:Welch – Co-Chair
- Natalie Hauser, Kaiser Permanente
- Will Holmes, Wieden+Kennedy
- Leslie Lesner, Oregon Health & Science University, Casey Eye Institute – Sip Chair
- Jody Marshall, Meyer Memorial Trust
- Ari Wubbold, United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
- Ilya Yusufov, TD Ameritrade
- Miranda Zimmerli, PGE – Secretary
For more information about SMART Reading’s Associate Board, please contact Jessica Bowersox, SMART Reading’s Communications Director, at: email@example.com.
There are no events at this time.