SMART Reading has regional offices across the state. A list of offices and phone numbers follows; for more information about each area, click the links on the left-hand side of this page.
- Central Area, serving Crook, Deschutes, Grant, Harney and Jefferson counties: 541-797-7726
- Douglas Area, serving Douglas County: 541-672-6477
- Metro Area, serving Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties: 971-634-1628
- North Coast Area, serving Clatsop and Columbia counties: 971-634-1614
- Northeast Area, serving Baker, Gilliam, Hood River, Morrow, Umatilla, and Wasco Counties: 971-634-1614
- Northwest Area, serving Lincoln, Marion, Polk, Tillamook and Yamhill counties: 503-391-8423
- Rogue Valley Area, serving Jackson and Josephine counties: 541-734-5628
- South Central Area, serving Klamath and Lake counties: 541-273-2424
- South Coast Area, serving Reedsport, Coos and Curry counties: 541-266-7476
- South Valley Area, serving Benton, Linn and Lane counties: 541-600-8035
SMART Reading Main Office Staff:
SMART Reading always welcomes new volunteers! Check the Get Involved page for descriptions of various volunteer positions. For volunteer openings in your area, check your local office page.
There are no events at this time.